Twitter

Tera & The Secret World

Posted by Battlebath - -

Im still waiting for my Fimo :(

The Secret World
So far im playing The Secret World.
A really good game. I do like it a lot ^-^
The Character Creation is a bit like Sims, my Character also looks like my Sims 3 Character haha :D
The Story is about old Legends and predictions.

Like: The Zombie-Apocalypse... or Frosty the mad Snowman (he was really really scary ; ;)!!!
They do play a lot with the fears of people... Clowns with chainsaws and so on.

Does anybody know why i cant stream the secret world without horrible ingame lag?





Tera

At the same time i got a timecard for Tera, so i could reactivate my old Account.
Yaaaaay sooo happpy ^-^

My old priest is still alive, but i cant play with him anymore. 5 month without playing is hard.
A real good friend of me "Sana" helped me alot and gave me new clothes and trained me a bit in Instances.
At the same time i created a new character, an elin archer!
At least i can stream tera without any problems hihi ^^

On the right side you can see how we finished a Boss in the Instance.

Leave a Reply